Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hello

For the next couple of weeks it is going to be hard for me to visit all my favorite blogs. My mother has been ill and I have been taking her to the doctor 3 times a week so I don't have much time. She has to take chemo therapy but she is ok and that is the important thing. I will be browsing your sites as much as I can and I will keep posting pictures although they may not be very good. There are some really good blogs and photoblogs out there and I will be sure to check your archives. :)

5 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

Oh, don't worry too much about it. Hope your mum is gonna be fine!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger siege2050 said...

Thanks Nicola.:)

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Surfed in via Blogmad, love your photos, hope your mother is better soon, just went through radiation treatments with my own mother 6 months ago, but she's doing great now, : )

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Sorry to hear your Mom is sick. I hope she gets better real soon.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Patty said...

you've added so many wonderful photos which i haven't commented on! especially loved the solanus & sensitive plant!

i truly wish your mom a quick recovery & return to good health!

take good care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Photo Blog Blogs blog search directory

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Google

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Subscribe in Rojo

Add to netvibes

Bath Decorating Tips | house cleaning | orchid | landscaping | Home Decoration
Need Free Links?